Rubber crumb and needle-felt Underlay
A luxury rubber crumb and needle-felt combination underlay with a top layer made from sustainable textile fibres, derived from wool and synthetic carpet factory off cuts as well jute coffee sacks from coffee roasters.
The base layer being made from granulated rubber crumb upcycled from vehicle tyres in the UK. This underlay is extremely durable and offers a luxury cushioned feel underfoot and superior support and protection against premature carpet wear. Ideal for luxury domestic and heavy contract use, Heart n’ Soul also provides excellent soundproofing and offers good thermal properties of around 2.5 tog.
- 100% sustainable fibres and can be after use
- Excellent sound insulation
- Evens out any minor imperfections in the sub-floor
- Superior comfort and support underfoot
Heart n’ Soul Key Features
- Weight (sq.m)2440g/m2 or (72oz/yd2)
- Roll Size 10m2 (7.3m x 1.37m)
- Thickness 10.5 mm (Approx, +/- 10%)
- Tog Rate 2.48
- Comfort Rating Excellent
- Suitable For
Video Case Studies
If you have a question about Springbond® or would like to find out more about the product and where to buy it from, then please get in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1274 905411
We’re on a mission to create sustainable products that make a difference to our planet.