Texfelt care for the Enviroment
Eco-engineered – Using our unique Kytech technology, our underlays are made from recycled products including plastics and other natural fibres, releasing no harmful toxins in the home.
Considered a leader in its chosen markets, Texfelt is committed to the continual improvement of its environmental performance and products.
Our ISO 14001 EMS or environmental management applies to our environmental aspects and impacts referenced in our environmental aspects register. Our environmental control measures are designed to minimise the environmental impacts of our various business activities.
Using our unique Kytech technology, our underlays are made from recycled products including single-use plastics and other natural fibres, releasing no harmful toxins in the home.
Our ongoing commitment to eliminate single-use plastics from entering the ocean is enhanced through our partnership with Ocean Generation UK, who are committed to reducing plastic pollution.
Unlike most carpet underlays ours are fully recyclable at the end of their useable life, creating a closed-loop manufacturing cycle.
The Texfelt team are committed to:
- Continual improvement of environmental performance
- The prevention of pollution
- The setting, review and progression towards environmental objectives and targets set by the management team
- Following the introduction of new processes, products, completion of internal audits or regulatory compliance checks
- The promotion and development of environmental best practice throughout Texfelt
If you have a question about Springbond® or would like to find out more about the product and where to buy it from, then please get in touch.
email@example.com +44 (0)1274 905411